This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

25 Days of Crafting Fun with Cooking with Cricut Day 11

Welcome to Day 11 of the 25 Days of Christmas Crafting Showcase.  Today we are focusing on the month of June!  Make sure you stop by Cooking with Cricut to check out all of the designers wonderful projects today and each day during our showcase!  

Today I made a June 6X6 calendar page to go along with the other 6X6 pages made so far in the showcase.  I used the free digi print, the free calendar prints and added some twine.  It was as simple as that!

Here it is:


I used one of my Peachy Keen face stamps to give my cute Bear Dad a little smile :)

Don't forget to go back to Cooking with Cricut to see all of the great freebies and ideas shared by the other designers.  You can also enter to win some great prizes!  (Make sure you read the requirements for the giveaways completely).

Thanks for stopping by and have a craft day!

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Dad is sure to be King for a Day with this wonderful calendar.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Moments by Marla said...

Your calendar is adorable with the freebie image. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a very nice calendar page, Debbie. I like the clean and simple style!
Evelyn