This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Crafting Fun-Day 15 August Theme

Hello and welcome to day 15 of the 25 Days of Crafting fun at Cooking with Cricut.  Today our theme is August, BBQ's, and Summer fun!  I made another 6X6 calendar page using the free calendar prints from Cooking with Cricut.

Here it is:


I used some red (has some speckles which you can see) and white paper to weave my picnic basket, then I added the free digi print (I gave my bear a smile :)) and the calendar print and the month title!  Just an FYI-I made my basket as a square, taped the back to make it "stay" and then I cut it to make it more of a basket shape.  I used two white strips for the handles just by folding them, punching a hole and using a brad to attach them.


Don't forget to go back to Cooking with Cricut to see all of the great freebies and ideas shared by the other designers.  You can also enter to win some great prizes!  (Make sure you read the requirements for the giveaways completely).

Thanks for stopping by and have a craft day!

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the woven red & white to make a basket look. It's raining here in Central TX as we near Christmas.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

pam said...

very cute
mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I love the red and white woven pattern. Reminds me of red and white checked tablecloths.
Merry Christmas!
Evelyn