This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Locker Talk Spotlight

Every Monday and Thursday over at Cooking with Cricut there is a cartridge spotlight.  It was my turn today.  I decided to do Locker Talk because it is one of my go to cartridges.  I use it mostly for teacher gifts but this week I decided to make my boys some reading reminder bookmarks!  They were super simple but they both loved that I made them for them.  I may make some more for their classmates, we will see :)    Here are the bookmarks:

I used the ribbon cut to cut the booksmarks (already has a hole for the ribbon and everything), then I cut the apple and it layers.  I printed the reminder on my computer onto green cardstock.  Although you cannot tell in the picture I added glossy accents to the apple leaves.  Lastly, I added some school ribbon that I had in my stash!  This was completely done with scraps...which I totally LOVE!  Thanks for stopping by, make sure you stop over at Cooking with Cricut to see all of the projects I have highlighted there using Locker Talk!

Have a crafty day :)

No comments: