This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cooking with Cricut Weekly Challenge: Scarecrows, Hay, Crows and Sketches

Hello everyone. Today is Scarecrow, Hay, Crows AND Sketches Challenge Day over at Cooking with Cricut! For this weeks challenge I  used a scarecrow (scaregirl) and the card sketch to make a card for my friend who always calls everyone pumpkin!  We do not get to talk much except via social media from time to time so I wanted to send her a card and I thought this was the perfect time to do it!

Here is the sketch:



Here is my card:




I used the Scarecrow Girl on Pumpkin Digital Stamp from http://www.papercraftingworld.com/, then I cut out a pumpkin from Create a Critter, gave him a cute Peachy Keen face and added a cute blingy vine from Recollections glitter tape.  The sentiment is from the Pink by Design Guess Who stamp set (seriously I have gotten my monies worth out of that set)!  I cut some patterned paper, some purple paper, put it on black cardstock, inked some edges and it came together!  I know she will love the card.

Now it's your turn! I hope you will head on over to Cooking with Cricut to enter your project! TFL.


Have a crafty day!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Your friend is going to love this cheerful, fun card, Debbie! Great job using the sketch and Melin's cute digi!

~ Jen

Michelle said...

Debbie, that is so sweet to send this card to your friend...especially with the pumpkin sentiment!! :) I really like this card, especially the digi stamp...too cute!!

Hugs,
Michelle

JustYolie said...

Super cute card!! I love the girl scarecrow from PCW! Simply adorable!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great card Debbie!...working Mom of 4? and still have time to scrap! super woman!

Charlotte said...

Oh I just love this cute card and I know your friend is going to love it too. Great sentiment.
Charlotte CWC DT

Nita said...

I love the colours on this card - they're just so HAPPY. :) And how cute is that PKS face? Love it.

Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great card.. I love it.

Melinda Beltran said...

AWW Debbie how sweet! What a great idea to send that precious card to such a sweet friend! I had a friend who called everyone Hun or Hunny....I guess I totally need to borrow this idea!!! Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us!


Melin
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is sooo cute what a great job on this. Smooches... Sous Chef Feli'