This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Bash Door Hanger Invitations

I knew I wanted to make door hanger invitations for a little Halloween Bash I am planning for the little neighborhood kids but was not sure what to do...then I bought Art Philosophy.  Wow, that cartridge has EVERYTHING on it.  The door hanger on it is actually a little pocket which has endless possibilities but for now I just needed it for an invitation!  I used patterned paper from a K&CO. stack and some solid white and orange paper I had already for the invitation information (I printed the information out on the computer and mounted it to the orange card stock).  I used my Pink By Design stamp set Guess Who for the stamps of the cute little trick or treaters and the sentiments (Happy Halloween on the front, Boo, Got Candy? and witchy wishes on the back).  I used colored pencils, a gelly roll pen and stickels to add some color to the trick or treaters.  I will add a couple of pieces of candy in the little pocket (at least 1 piece for each child in the house I am dropping the invitation off at).  I cannot wait to deliver them!  TFL.

The flowers are just to block personal info :)
 
This one was a cheapy stamp from
Michaels that I crossed out the
word scary on and wrote cute
because this is for small kids,
I also added some rhinestones for
the eye and the bow

No comments: