This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mady Moo Turns 2 (Part 2 of 2)

Well, it seems as though I did not get as much done for my baby girls birthday as I wanted :)  I think with the end of school and baseball season (and work and 4 kids, lol) I ran out of time!  I did get to make her a quick banner and I made and decorated her cake myself.  I used the Old West Rope font for the letters on the banner, which were perfect because I had used a rope font on her invitations!   I used the create a critter for the little cow (again).   She loved blowing out the candle on her cake and she loved having everyone (her cousins) over to help celebrate turning 2!  I used some new wilton molds for the fondant decorations.  I had planned to cut a cow with my Cricut cake but I ran out of time!  If only there were a few more hours in each day!  Don't ya just love her little cupcake dress!  I had to get one for my 3 year also, they both loved wearing them.  TFL.



 

 





1 comment:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

What a little cutie! Happy birthday!

~ Sarah