This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Day of School!

As a fun little class gift I made these water bottles for my older son to take for his classmates on the last day of school (my younger son did not want to take them in for his class).  I also made a couple for the school office staff and Religion and Music/Art teacher.  I used Create a Critter for the sun and stamped him with my cute Peachy Keen face stamps (LOVE LOVE LOVE them).  I had seen this idea online but from a teacher to her students.  I changed it a bit and made it work for the students from a class mate!





My older sons teacher was retiring also so I wanted to make her a card and we got her a Maryland Terp themed gift since she is such a huge Terps fan!  I used my new Peachy Keen face stamps for the sun and the faces below (I actually did not need to use my Cricut for anything for the card below, can you believe it!).  I scraplifted this card idea from online but do not have the blog because it just came up under images when I did a search for retirement cards.  It was so quick and I love the little faces!

1 comment:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Great idea with the water bottles! I love my PK stamps too-I only have the face assortment but it seems to do the job for me! Love the card!