This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthday Button! (My first rosette!)

As I mentioned earlier, my baby girl turned 2 this week (yesterday).  I had to work :( and in the evening my oldest had a baseball game so since we were just doing a small on her day celebration of cupcakes either at the game or home after the game I made my Moo Moo a birthday button to wear.  It was a little big on her but she loved it and actually wore it longer than I thought she would.  She got a big kick out of everyone wishing her a happy birthday.  Of course her favorite part of the day was the cupcakes :)   I used winter woodlands for the scallop edged circles.  I printed the sentiment on the computer onto pink cardstock and then I used the center cut feature on the Cricut to cut it out.  TFL.

 

No comments: