This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cropping with the girls!

I cannot remember the last time I did a scrapbook page, it has been a LONG time!  This past weekend I had my girlfriend and my sister in law over.  I vowed to get my oldest daughters 2nd birthday and my youngest daughters 1st birthday done...I did half :)  I got 6 pages done (I take WAY too many pictures) for my oldest daughters 2nd birthday.  I did the actual day of her birthday, we went to dinner, and then the day of her birthday party.  I honestly was in a crafting funk for some reason but am glad I got these pages done.  I still need to add a Diego sticker to the first picture, above the Ally banner, but otherwise I think I am done with these!  The only Cricuting I did for these was the banner, it was cute from Lyrical Letters, I cut off the little loop that was at the top with it and just taped it down onto the string versus stringing it.  I used border punches for the candle border and the cupcakes which I then decorated with stickels.  TFL!




 

No comments: