This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday Card for My Hubby :)

My husband is a beer connoisseur so for most occasions besides a regular gift, he always gets some sort of beer.  Last year for our anniversary I got him a beer of the month club membership (bimonthly).  This year he is getting car parts for his project car but as usual I will get him a 6 pack of beer, hopefully I can find his favorite summer beer before summer ends but we will see.  In honor of that I made him a beer card :)  I used the St. Patrick's Day beer card on the Spring Holiday Cards cartridge and took away that sentiment and put in Happy Birthday using my gypsy.  Then I stamped it with the sentiment conserve water drink beer from the Pink By Design just for men stamp set :)  I then used some stickels to add some glitter to the "beer" portions of the card (very similar to what I did for his Valentine's Day card).  I think he will get a kick out of it.  TFL.


1 comment:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Love it! I sometimes buy my husband a dozen "roses" for a gift but it's beer instead.