This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cricutless (dare I say that) 40th Birthday Card

I made this card for my SIL for her upcoming 40th birthday.  As you may seen me mention my hubby and I are going away (kidless) next week and her party is the day we come home so I had to go ahead and get it done.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink and green and I had this new adorable paper pack from Recollections so I had to use it.  I used the My Creative Time Make a Banner set for the banner, I stamped the green paper with the polka dot stamp then I embossed it (hard to tell from the pic) then I used some super old stamps I had in my stash for the 4 and 0.  I used twine to "hang" the banner.  I used one of the stamps from my new Close to My Heart stamps for the cupcake, cut it out then added a twine bow to accent it.  The two sentiments in the box are both from the Close to My Heart Many Greetings set.  I hope she likes it!  TFL.


 

No comments: