This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School Birthday Goodie Bags

So 1 out of 2 is not bad right?  I did stay up late making goodie bags.  I really did not do much other than put the goodies Ally picked out into a bag and make some easy tags.  Since it was late I did not want to use my Cricut because it can be loud, my house is small and my girls room is above my craft room.  A few times I have used it late and one of my daughters will come down and ask me what I am doing so I know the sound carries up there, LOL.

Here is the tag:



I used my Creative Memories tag punch and circle punch and my Fiscars scalloped circle punch.  For the sentiments I used My Creative Time's All Around Birthday set.  Then (because I made girl and boy bags) I wrote each childs name on the tag and on the back I wrote From Ally.  It worked perfectly and Ally was SO excited to take them to school today.  I did not get to make any cupcakes or cake balls but we went to the store and bought some pink iced mini cupcakes which made her morning!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a great idea as a little gift or for favors....just darlin'