This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Baking! I love baking.

Well I have been working on a banner for the Relay for Life that my boys will be participating in this upcoming weekend but have not finished it yet so nothing to post on it yet :)  I did however do some baking this week.  My son had a couple friends sleepover for a mini (and late) birthday celebration.  We went to CiCi's Pizza so they could eat and play games first then back to our house.  I decided to do a pizza cake to go along with the CiCi's theme.  I think it turned out neat:





I had some left over cake batter so I made a few tea cup cupcakes for my girls also.  I loved these little cupcake cups and was happy to finally use them.  My 3 year old said "Oooh Mommy they are beautiful",  she loves chocolate like her mom :)



No comments: