This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Last week seemed to be a good craft time for me.  I was able to get up to my room and make some small items.  I created two basketball cards for my son, Ryan's, coaches because the season ended this past weekend.  I also made some chocolate lollipops that looked like basketballs for the kids.  I was also able to finally start participating in the Cricut Card Fairies by creating a few cards.  Lastly, I used a template that I saw on Ideas for Scrapbookers, a blog that I follow, to create an AWESOME exploding box for my Father in law's birthday which is today.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I have to wait until my mother in law downloads the pics from her camera for a picture of it.  I have enjoyed being on everyone's blog this week and am glad I was able to get some time for craft/card making.  Hopefully soon I can get some scrapbooking time as well.  Here are some pics for now:

1 comment:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Thanks for sharing. I am trying to make thank you cards for hockey coaches.