This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is in the air!












It is SO nice outside today. I had to go to meeting this morning and did not want to go back to work. I attempted to come home to telework and cannot get my VPN working so I guess I will have to take leave. So I thought, why not post on my blog :) I made this card for my girlfriends little girl who turns 1 next week. Her son turns 7 shortly after that and they are having a combo bday party next weekend so I have to get working on something cute for him. I love the pink and green combination for this card. I plan to use the pink and green theme for my youngest daughter who turns 1 in June, I already bought her outfit for her birthday and am using that as the birthday party theme! Too funny right! Well, hope you enjoy the card, hope to be back on here with some more creations soon. TFL.


No comments: