This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, February 1, 2010

WOW...where have I been?

Oh my goodness.  I feel so out of it.  It has been a crazy few weeks around my house.  We all (except the baby-thank goodness) had a stomach bug which took a week to get through everyone.  Then with school for the boys and work for me things have been hectic.  Although I have been on reading other people's blogs I have not had time for my own.  I did do something for myself last week...I ordered the Cricut Expression....YEAH.  I am so excited.  I have the Cricut Create now which I love but there are so many projects I see and want to do that need the bigger machine so I am very excited to have finally ordered it after I toyed with the idea for weeks.

This week is another busy week and I know I have two projects to make on the Cricut, a Teacher Appreciation Card for Ryan's, my 8year old, teacher because it is Teacher Appreciation Day on Friday and a Birthday card for a little girl in Kyle's, my 6 year old, class for her birthday party on Sunday so I will FINALLY have something to post on here!  Can't wait to take some time to use the Cricut and to actually post a project!

No comments: