This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Friday, February 5, 2010

What a night!

Thursday was CRAZY!  My computer crashed at work, I had to leave early for a doctors appointment for my son, I was late because of the computer crashing and everyone feaking out avout the impending snow storm.  Then his appointment ran long, we had to go to the Grocery store to get items for Internations Night at their school AND I still had to finish the Teachers Appreciation Gift for Ryan's 3rd grade teacher. Well thank goodness it was finished by 10:30pm and I could spend some quality time with my hubby before drifting off to sleep.

Here is the final product.  It should come in handy for my sons teacher given the weather this weekend.  It has lots of snacks, a couple of movies, candy, some wine, some soda and a nice soft blanket to cover up with while watching the movies, drinking some wine and eating all of the snacks and candy!  I hope she likes it.
 
It has also cards that some of the students made for her.  They are adorable.

1 comment:

Brens Designs said...

What a great gift. I'm sure she loved it!!!