This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mady Moo's 3rd Birthday Party: Welcome to the Clubhouse

Earlier this month we had a little family party for my youngest baby, Madyson.  I call her Moo Moo, or Moo, or Mady.  Sometimes when I give her something I will say "Here you go 'mam" and she says "Call me Moo Moo".  I LOVE IT!  She is a tough, sweet, cute, little bunch of joy.  I really cannot believe she is 3.  It makes me want another baby SO bad but instead I will just enjoy the 4 amazing children that I have been blessed with :)

As shown in an earlier post I made the simple Mickey Mouse invitations for the party and had hoped to do a banner and center piece.  Well with everything going on with the hubby I really did not have the energy to do much but luckily I have the most amazingly crafty and generous friend Stephannie (born2beach.blogspot.com).  She stopped by a week before the party to show me the goodies she made for Mady's, it took all I had to not cry.  She made a banner, food labels, M&M sticks, gummies and brought a BUNCH of food.  She is AMAZING.  The only thing I ended up adding was a bigger Mickey and Minnie head to hang from our porch because we did not have plants yet and I wanted something to hang from there for some reason, LOL.

Here are some pics of her amazing work (I did not do her banner justice when it was outside so I took a pic inside on just a piece to show you how cute it is):






Aren't her decorations SO cute!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend who would do so much for me and my family.  Thank you Steph for being so amazing!  You're the best.

Here is my birthday girl, she loved her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party.


Hope everyone has a crafty day!

2 comments:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Super cute!

June Houck said...

Oh, she is adorable! Your treats and banner are cute too :)

Happy birthday, Mady!