This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Friday, June 8, 2012

End of Year Teacher Gifts From My Boys

Today is the last day of school for my boys (5th and 3rd grade) so I had to get those teacher gifts done!  I always do one for each homeroom teacher and the Principal and school Secretary.  I also did one for my older sons religion teacher because he has her every day.  They are almost the same as I did for my daughters preschool teachers except for these I had cute wicker bags I found at Target for $2.50.  I bought them probably 2 months ago and luckily used them (most things I buy just keep sitting here :)




I added a beach towel, two puzzle books, a pen and pencil, sunglasses, a water bottle and a spray bottle to each bag (most items were from the $1 store or $1 section).  I printed the tags on the computer and then cut the suns from Create a Critter.

I also used some cards I made using the One Sheet Wonder like I did for my daughters teachers.  I used Pink By Design stamps, Our Teachers and Big Thoughts, for the sentiments on the cards.




The school has been so wonderful since Ryan (my oldest-11 years old) started in kindergarten when he was 5 and they have especially been so caring and generous over the last few weeks since Ed received his cancer diagnosis so this is really the least I could do for them.  My 8 year old Kyle even told me last night that he did not want school to end because he would miss his teacher so much and that she is like a second mom to him.  I really could not ask for more. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

You did an AWESOME job!!!Fabulous!