This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Quick Sports Themed Gift Card Box

I used Sports Mania to cut out two footballs to decorate this little gift box (I used Art Philosophy for the box but you could find a template online or use another cartridge). I embossed the footballs after I cut them and then I ran them through my Xyron to ensure they would stick completely. I finished off the box with some football ribbon :) This is for a gift card for my son’s football coach but could easily be for a boys birthday also.  I just saw on the My Creative Time sneak peak for this week she has some coach's and sports sets coming out this week, so those would compliment a box like this!  Be sure to check those out.  I may have to order them and add a nice little tag to this gift :)  Thanks for stopping by, if you want to see other projects I have made with Sports Mania, stop by Cooking with Cricut today for the Sports Mania cartridge spotlight!



5 comments:

Jill said...

I saw your post at CWC! Awesome job, Debbie! Jill♥

Michelle said...

You did an awesome job showcasing this cart!! I LOVE the projects you did with it and showed all of its abilities. Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Stephannie said...

Love the shape of the box. Great job. TFS

Madison said...

All the projects you did on the CWC site are amazing!!!! You did this cartridge proud:) Great work Debbie. Now I have to follow you!!! I better step up my game:) Have a wonderful week!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Melinda Beltran said...

The Sportsmania Spotlight was INCREDIBLE!!! Debbie you did a truly wonderful job! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!!!!

You go girl!!!

Melin