This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kyle's Great 8! (Part 1)

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!  We were on our annual vacation in the OBX which was wonderful (we have been going now for 8 years).  My sons birthday was this week and his party is Saturday so I am gearing up for his Great 8! (he is turning 8 and although Ovechkin is the Great 8 in Hockey we are having a water baseball party using the Great 8 saying).  My 8 year old LOVES sports, he always has a ball in his hand so we decided to have a water balloon baseball party (play wiffle ball but with water balloons).  On his birthday we went to a local Collegiate League Baseball game and had some ice cream brownie cupcakes I made (first time and was super easy and they loved them).


 
As for his party, so far I have made this banner using Varsity Letter and Sports Mania along with some ribbon I had purchased at AC Moore for my other sons end of the year baseball party sour cream containers, next I will be working on the party favors next.  I will post those once they are done (hopefully before the party, LOL). Also, here is our annual family pic from the beach!  TFL!






No comments: