This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

What a week!

Last week was crazy, I attempted to start two cards and was in a funk so luckily I did not need them right away so I put them away to come back to later.  3 of the 4 kiddos were sick last week and that was pretty draining as well.  Especially because 2 were my little ones and they really need their mommy when they are sick.  So since I did not get any crafting done I thought I would share a link to my friend Stephannie's page.  She is the MOST creative person I know.  Her projects are always amazing and this past week she did a "haul" video on the great deals she found last week so stop by and see her page.  She is at http://born2beach.blogspot.com/

Stephannie let me borrow her Going Places cartridge so I am going to try to make a card for a co-worker who just told me she is pregnant.  I did not have any carts with the baby bump on it but luckily Steph did!  Hopefully I can get it done this week.  Thanks Steph and thanks for looking!