This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank You Cards!

I saw a few blogs with pictures of children holding a real lollipop for a Valentine (Here is where I saw it first http://24-7-365.blogspot.com/2009/02/lavish-me-with-praise.html).  My boys were TOTALLY against it (they said they are too "old") and my daughters are not in school yet but I really wanted to try it so I decided to use the concept for my daughter's thank you cards for her 3rd birthday.  I finally got those done and actually in envelopes to mail...now to just get to the post office!  Maybe I will get them done before her 4th bday (LOL-her bday was in January) Here is the card (the real one has her name, not a flower) :)  I used Create a Critter to cut the cute heart balloon, a $1 stamp for the thanks and just printed the pictures at home .  TFL. 

2 comments:

Born2Beach said...

So adorable. Thanks for sharing Deb!

Cathryn said...

Oh my goodness, this is the greatest idea ever!!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com