This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

School is over????

Some how the school year flew by and I feel like I missed it.  As the room mom for my 3rd graders class I had a lot to do.  I made his teacher a scrapbook with a picture of each student and a journaling they did in their own handwriting stating their favorite thing about 3rd grade.  I of course forgot to take a picture.  I also made a card (stealing my girlfriend Steph's idea) for the art teacher and the PE teacher who was leaving the school.  Those turned out cute but I was very rushed and am so glad I saw Steph's idea using Create a Critter.  I used Locker Talk for the PE teachers card.  Here are those items:








No comments: