This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Baby Boy Turned 9!!!!

Yesterday my oldest, my very first baby, turned 9.  For some reason I am having a hard time with it.  I think it is because double digits are next.  NOOOO!  In celebration (and because he was supposed to have a baseball game) I made some baseball cupcakes (baked in cake cones) and cut out baseball gloves from Sports Mania, cut a hole in them and put the cones in so it looked like a baseball in a glove.  I thought they turned out very cute!  They were also yummy!  The kids (and grown-ups) enjoyed them.  His party is this Sunday, I am not sure what I will make for those but I am sure some how the Cricut will be involved!

No comments: