This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Sunday, December 23, 2012

PreSchool Teacher Gifts and Class Treats 2012

So like usual I waiting until the last minute for school treats for the kids...needless to say I have been busy but still should have planned ahead more!

My youngest only has 6 kids in her class (thank goodness) so I had to hurry to get them done the last day of class before break which was very early for her school for some reason.  I used a digital print from Paper Crafting World for the cute girl elf.  I wish I had time to individually cut them out but did not, I also wish I had a machine that cut SVG's but I don't :(  So this was the best I could do in a hurry.  The Elf Girl is so cute and reminds of my Mady Moo which is why I used her :)


I also needed something quick for the teachers.  I had some Christmas themed magnetic notepads from last year and I had picked up some GIANT pens from the dollar store so I knew those would work.  I just love how easy these were and how cute they turned out.  I used the directions for the paper pad "cover" from here.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope everyone has a craft day!

No comments: