This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Monsterific Birthday!

I was in AC Moore last week and noticed they had Mini Monsters on sale.  Although my crafting budget is very limited these days I had some birthday money from my sister in law so I decided to buy it!   I had recently bought some Peachy Keen stamps too (with birthday money -gotta love my in-laws :)) and I needed a 5th birthday card for a friend of my daughters who is having a party this week.  What a great opportunity to use my new goodies!

I used the cartridge to cut two monsters and then I used to the stamp set to add the cute faces.  I used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch for the top border and stamped it with a cheapy $1 happy birthday stamp.  I also added the 5 all over the card since it is his fifth birthday.  I used an action wobble on the big guy (for the first time) which I think will be cute for the 5 year old boy.  I have enjoyed playing with it :)





I printed the sentiment on the computer using the chiller font in word.  It looks cute and not too scary, LOL.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a crafty day!

PS:  I am linking this up over at Sarah Hamer designs so stop by and link up too!  http://www.pinkcricut.com/2012/09/link-tuesday-20/

4 comments:

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Great card - love the action wobbles!

L.B. said...

Super fun with the wobble.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your Wobble Action!! Your card is so adorable despite it being monsterous!!! LOL!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Great card! I love that font too.